Wednesday 18 December 2013

Planning OTS: Script and allocating tasks

Script:
For the script we firstly discussed whether we would use voiceovers and where to have who speaking. Once we decided the basic things I wrote down a rough script:

This is the finished, detailed scrip I wrote:

- At the beginning when Femme Fatale running away from killer - Femme Fatale (voiceover): I should learn to control my weaknesses, I destroy everything I touch. - whispered gravely (said with a hint of fear and sadness)
- After following the Anti-Hero into the wedding dress shop - Femme Fatale: Thank you for sorting out my wedding dress so last minute. - an apologising tone (apologising for killer's rudeness and her appreciating her helpfulness)
Killer: Yes, thanks. Come on now. - gruffly said (not genuine, demanding and rude)
-Killer storms off towards door banging into Anti Hero-
-Femme Fatale walk slowly, seductively brushing past Anti-Hero-
-Anti-Hero watches Emily walk out in a lustful way-

If any changes are made to this script I will add another one onto this post with it alterations.
Update: This is the final script that we used. To ensure we said the correct things in the right way I printed it off the night before.


Allocating tasks:
For allocating tasks me and Emily have started to do this to enable us to achieve more with our time together in our lessons. For example, I have linked the detailed post of our storyboard animatic which she did for us whilst I was allocated the task of the Planning OTS: Moodboard, Locations, Props & Sound post as well as this post, which Emily will link onto her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment